- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing material, and time requirements.
- Identifies material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Perform any task that assigned
- Male / Female with maximum age of 30 years old
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Having experience in procurement / purchasing in oil and gas company
- Having minimum 1 year of experience in EPC (Engineer, Procurement, Contractor) field
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow