- Manage HC (Human Capital) activities in regions to ensure alignment to company & HC policies and procedures
- Socialize and implement HC programs (corporate culture, Performance Management, etc.) to achieve company goals
- Develop a corporate communication strategy to increase revenue & positive company image
- Align Government Relation & Corporate Communication Policy and Method & Procedure to achieve company goals through the following :(1) maintain relationship with local government;(2) provide advocacy to related regulations in regional scope;(3) ensure any community issue case can be solved appropriately;
- Allocate and manage HC, Corporate Communication and government relation budget in region to achieve region EBITDA target
- Implement Corporate Responsibility Program to increase corporate image in scope of region
- Implement Facility Management Policy and Method & Procedure through to achieve company goals(1) fleet management , Tenant facilities including tenant relation and mechanical engineering;(2) Building management for Office and XLC
- Manage centralized administration to ensure operational activities of regional department align with company Policies and Procedures
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): min. 5 years of experience in hr operation area, min. 2 years of experience as team manager, corporate communication, knowledge in government regulation, english fluency both oral & written, Facility Management.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.