- Responsible for the achievement of sales goals in a pre-determined region, by supervising and coordinating the efforts of a group of Educational Consultant/Sales Consultant.
- Review reports of Educational Consultant/Sales Consultant to identify those aspects requiring personal attention and support.
- May perform selective field in inspections and conduct meetings as required.
- Minimum Bachelor degree with min. 3 years experience in sales manger
- Strong sales ability to achieve the company's sales goals.
- Ability to drive and develop successful sales team.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional and well groomed in appearance.
- Confident, with strong analytical skills.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Computer literate with a strong numerate ability.