Executive Recruitment Company, Monroe Consulting Group’s, Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of an leading online classified technology company. Our client is one of the leading online classified companies in Indonesia and is currently enjoying successful growth worldwide. Their marketing activities have been very aggressive up until now and their market share is consistently improving.
Our respected client is seeking a good leader with experience in leading a large team and operations, process improvement,] and strategic planning for the job of Senior Operation Manager. The job is located in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Running and monitor content operations and its vertical through in-house state of the art tools
- Managing the team of customer service representatives and quality specialists
- Lead the fraud management operation, preserve user trust by combatting fraudulent seller and buyer
- Setting up the principles and detailed procedures for quality assurance (quality check) and customers communication
- Organizing training and creating self-development opportunities for employees
- Cooperating closely with other departments in the company, e.g. marketing or IT/product
- Communicating with third-parties, including law enforcement and selected companies we cooperate with
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university
- Minimum 6 years’ experience with 2 years in a leading role that is related to operations, process improvement, and strategic planning
- Fluent in English (you will be connected to company global ecosystem)
- Used to work in a growing fast-paced environment
- Comfortable in driving and maintaining large scale of team
- Fast learner, detail-oriented, consistent and high quality focus.