- Responsible to perform all finance, accounting & tax activities are done in accordance with the prevailing policies and procedures within the company.
- To document and process all invoices on site to ensure that all invoices that have been received are complete, accurate and are well documented
- To perform physical checks of the company’s assets and to ensure that they are in accordance with the registered fixed assets to ensure that there are no mistakes in documentations
- Prepare documents to ensure its compliance with the company’s systems, procedures, and budget plans as well as to perform corrective actions in order to control the company’s cashflow on site
- To process all of the company’s financial obligations on site in order to ensure they are paid on time and to ensure that the company’s financial data are provided accurately in order to control the company’s cashflow
- Process and document petty cash request to support the company's operational activities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Tax Brevet A & B
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Good command in English both verbal and written