- Conducts daily/monthly inventory analysis to solve inventory problems.
- Develops and implements inventory control procedures.
- Coordinates and manages daily physical cycle counts.
- Trains and manages an inventory team.. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Typically reports to a head of a unit/department and Director.
- Bachelor's degree in any major (preferable in Audit, Accounting & Finance)
- Minimum 1 year experience as a supervisor (preferable experience as internal auditor)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Able to communicate in English at least passively
- Detail oriented and accurate at numeral operation
- Can work independently as well as in a team under minimum supervision
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected