Our JBD PwC services are designed to help clients, with their own unique circumstances and needs, successfully manage operations in Indonesia. Our services are executed by Strong Japanese business team that consists of a dedicated team of Japanese Expatriates, advising on how to set up a business, compliance with regulation and reporting requirements, and assisting in the unique business and market environment in Indonesia. This team is part of the Global PwC Japanese Business Network that operates in more than 80 countries.
Currently our team search for high potential talent to join as Japan Business Desk Staff. As Japan Business Desk Staff in PwC Indonesia, you will have a chance to interact with diversify users and projects.
- Assist in Japanese Business Desk’s marketing
- Assist in publication & seminar and JBD events.
- Has Bachelor degree or Master degree in Accounting/Finance/Japanese Language with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00
- Good team player and enjoy working collaboratively with people from variety of background
- Assertive and active personality with a strong communication skill
- Proficient in English and Japan, both written and spoken
- Experienced in consulting firm will be preferably but fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office.