Job Description :
- First in command in a restaurant,
- Managing the service Staff and running all aspects of the daily operations in the service division.
- Responsible for creating the weekly schedule for the service Staff as well as coordinating their training. He is actively in charge of the opening or closing of the restaurant.
- Received training for all service positions in the restaurant.
- Expected to have the ability to train new service team members including Supervisors and asst Restaurant manager.
- Assist briefing every day before operation time
- Writing the logbook for all staff
- Control standard grooms for all waitress and waiter
- Design restaurant event and restaurant operational flow
- Control cleanliness and safety
- Control stock equipment and inventory every month
- Control the operational form, product and service quality
- Minimum graduated from high school / diploma ;
- Maximum age 40 years old ;
- Experience min 5 years as a FB operation;
- Discipline and honest
- Team work, detile and initiative
- Ready for working under pressure
Please send your application + photograph by clicking