- Open to all graduates but a degree in a related area such as IT, business and technology or marketing may be particularly useful.
- Having a base understanding of content management systems (CMS), HTML coding and design software.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
An SEO specialist is responsible for researching and analyzing the trends and best practices online to develop and implement strategies that improve search results.
To increase the level of traffic to a website by using keywords and keyword topics to improve the user experience and meet search engine guidelines.