- Bachelor Degree in Food Technology / Food Industry / Chemical / Biology or any related.
- Min. 1 year experience in the same field.
- Fluent in English and good communication skills.
- Understand Food Manufacturing Practices such as GMP, HACCP, Fair Trade, Halal, Organic, Food Safety Management is an advantage.
- Have knowledge about document controlling.
- Good computer skills.
- Strong personality, detail, accurate, and can work independently or in a team.
- Willing to travel
- Coordinate and assist QA Supervisor to maintain effectiveness of policies and procedures (GMP, GLP, SSOP, Halal, Kosher, FSSC 22000:2005, PRP Implementation, Non-GMO and Organic)
- Coordinate with certification body/customer to conduct audit in certain period (Halal, Kosher, FSSC 22000:2005, Organic and Customer Audit)
- Provide and record customer request
- Perform internal training of GMP & HACCP to the worker and new employee
- Document review and document control
- Pest Control/ Integrated Pest Management System
- Review the effectiveness of quality system
- Update regulation related to quality issue