Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff.
1. Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
2. Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
3. Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
4. Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
5. Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
6. Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
7. Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
8. Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
9. Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
10. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
11. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1. Male, 30-45 years old
2. Experienced as WH Manager for at least 2 years
3. Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
4. Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
5. Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
6. Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
7. Leadership skills and ability manage staff
8. Strong decision making and problem solving skills
9. Excellent communication skills
10. Bachelor degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration