- Managing end-to-end vendors - Sourcing, commercial negotiations, performance management, etc. for different verticals - Food and Beverage, Manpower, Repair and Maintenance.
- Leading multiple teams - Field Engineers, Trainers, Vendor Business Development.
- Planning hiring needs (including bench requirements), managing the capacity and planning for the peak.
- Managing the performance objectively, coaching and engaging the team. Would need to lead a team of Field Engineers, Trainers, General Managers, Vendor BDs, etc.
- Running projects in the hub to deliver superior consumer experience.
- Identifying trends, patterns, outliers and deep dive on core issues.
- Optimizing Guest Experience and Operational Costs, working within a defined budget.
- Engaging with different stakeholders – vendors, property owners, local and central cross-functional teams to deliver the best operational excellence.