- Manage day-to-day operations of various hotels in a cluster and ensure the great guest experience for anyone staying in the hotels.
- Drive profitability through streamlined operations, boosting demand through local channels, ancillary sources of revenue and seamless guest experience.
- Check regular stock levels & order supplies as needed.
- Ensure all OYO Operational Procedures are followed strictly & promote these.
- Ensure the local legal terms are well adhered, especially with regard to Foreign Travelers & Guest ID proofs.
- Plan for emergency situations & dealing these with minimal cost impact: Water, electricity, staff shortage, laundry unavailability & shifting.
- Have an in-depth understanding of Expense Management System & promote adherence to the set policies.
- Ensure that cash closing & cash expenses are properly managed & no delay/leakage occurs.
- Cross check the daily expenses occurred to ensure the budget guidelines are followed.
Drive Business Growth:
- Ability to take and drive decisions across offline demand, supply, CX with the right balance.
- Develop a loyal customer base to drive walk-in revenue and help achieve P&L targets for the cluster.
- Manage regulations, community stakeholders and local social and political dynamics.
- Promote food sales, upgrades & offline sales.
- Take responsibility for the business performance of each hotel.
- Promote the use of suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy & food revenue.
- Ensure quality standards to promote repeat business.
- Leadership, problem-solving, communication skills to lead and manage a team of property managers as well as the crews.
- Maintain good relations with the guests and ensure that all they have a flawless stay while they are at the hotel.
- Take guest calls whenever addressed & ensure outstanding customer care.
- Respond to guest needs & anticipate their unstated ones.
- Strong negotiation and deal closing abilities.