- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Management or Shipping Management.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Verify crew certificates are complete & valid.
- Ensure all respective approvals from VP Technical / VP Marine are in order including Security clearance
- Follow up on the pre-joining medical result
- Plan & organize pre-joining briefing with office staff
- Ensure most reliable & economical logistic arrangement by agent for the crew change
- Prepare complete document departing crew (crew transport, mutation, Seaman books, Medical Report, etc )
- Assist to payroll dept for portage bills preparation
- Ensuring all pre-joining documents are well briefed to the crew including SEA terms & conditions