- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to request.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintains working relationship with the union by following the terms of the collective bargaining agreement.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Willing and able to work in shift if needed.
- Good Communiaction Skill, Teamwork, Proactive, Managing Processes, Production Planning, Controls and Instrumentation, Strategic Planning, Dealing with Complexity.