Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
Organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager.
Remind the manager of important tasks, deadlines and events both at work and at home.
Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
Communicate with Board Members, schedule Board Meetings, and arrange meeting agendas.
Book business travel arrangements
Project and event coordination
Laise with clients and business guests.
Prepare and deliver monthly reports.
- Woman, Max. 27 years old
- Min. SMK (Secretary)
- Min. 1 year experienced in related position
- Freshgraduate are welcomed to apply
- Strong in Administrative ability
- Min. Intermediate English
- Good Cognitive, Interpesonal, and Communication Skill
- Willing to be placed at BSD Taman Tekno, Tangerang Selatan
- Ready to be hired ASAP