- To review the legal aspects of UPC’s business and projects in Indonesia
- To ensure UPC’s compliance with the prevailing laws and regulations
- To review licenses and permitting of UPC’s project companies
- To prepare and review any contracts relating to UPC’s business and projects in Indonesia.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in law (SH) with 5-6 years of experience (especially the experience working with major corporate law firms)
- Fluent in English (both written or verbal)
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
- Proactive, good attention to details, good organization skills and strong work ethic.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current
color photograph by clicking button bellow