- Should be able to relate to the Everbest Group product line, image and taste especially Bags & Shoes
- Should be able to give insights into the Group’s continued growth
- Sketches and drawing skills both freehand and using computer programs like Illustrator/Photoshop
- Maximum Age 30 years
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Textile/Fashion Design or equivalent from Reputable University
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in related fashion or footware / bags industry will be an advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work in China and Travelling
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Displays a true passion for design
- Able to speak and write Mandarin
The Everbest Group has been designing, making and selling shoes for over 30 years. Today, our shoes are sold primarily across South East Asia, but are also found in countries as widespread as the UK, Mauritius and Australia.
Everbest has an extensive retail presence in Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia with over 40 self-managed stores and over 50 department store concessions.
The Group's brand portfolio includes Everbest for men and women, evb* for women and Tracce for women, men and children.