- Update sales forecast based on projections from customers and monitor demand movement to anticipate any changes which require adjustment in Production.
- Follow up POs and other required document, i.e. L/Cs for delivery purpose with customers.
- Check available ordered product coordinating with Planning and Production.
- Making delivery schedule start from Warehouse until customers and determine the methods.
- Communicate schedule that has been prepared to related customers.
- Ensure shipment on time and quantity is accordance to customer's PO.
- Prepare and send deliver document needed by customers in timely manner.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing / Business Administration / Transportation.
- Has minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Sales Representative or Sales Administration.
- Have advance skills in Computer & English communications and knowledge about incoterm & LC.
- Competencies: Analytical Thinking, Ability to Change, Results Driven.
INDO KORDSA is an important subsidiary of KORDSA, The World Leader in Tire Cord Technology with more than 33 years of experience in Indonesia,
Focusing in the development of Tire Supporting Technology, and have 13 Production Facilities in 6 countries (Indonesia, Thailand, USA, China, Brazil & Main Headquarters in Turkey - Mid Europe.
Why join us?
- COMPENSATION PACKAGE
Basic Salary (competency & experience based)
Facilities : Canteen & Transportation (Commuter : JABODETABEK, for Engineer level & above Engineer)
BPJS Ketenagakerjaan & BPJS Kesehatan
Pension (100 % paid by company)
Scholarship for employee’s children (rank 1-3)
- LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
(Local & International Training and e-Learning provided by and integrated with KORDSA)
- INTERNATIONAL JOB ASSIGNMENT
(Job Assignment at KORDSA Group Countries, especially for Manager / Engineer)
- GLOBAL CAREER
(Career Opportunity at KORDSA Group countries, for Manager / Engineer)