Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (i.e. Marketing, Communications / public relation)
- max. 35 years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with grammatical accuracy.
- Able to work independently or team work
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and diverse project teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Finding and researching for prospective clients
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Working with principals and senior staff to produce proposals, presentations
- Develop & manage clients relationships
- Develop new materials as needed to support business development activities.
Maintains resources & information systems:
- Updating project documentation
- Image libraries
- Learn and know INSADA’s portfolio of work, practice areas and broad firm capabilities.
- Shares information, communicates proactively and openly with colleagues at all times.
- Proactively keeps manager / supervisor informed of work status and seeks clarification where appropriate; provides upward feedback appropriately.
Please note this job description contains only a partial listing of duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Application Instructions :
- Resume and work samples if applicable shall be compiled in a single PDF (6MB Max.
- Please use ‘Marketing’ as a subject
- Online resumes and work samples are not preferred
- No telephone calls or walk-ins please.
If you feel that you meet the qualification above and you’re keen in exploring the opportunity, please send your updated resume by clicking the button below.