Job Description & Responsibility:
- Manage the implementation of projects in Infrastructure;
Execute daily routine such as:Preparing issues report, monthly report and present them when required;
- Q/A Support regarding IT System;
- Troubleshooting to resolve any issues quickly
- Engage documented escalation protocol as appropriate and
- System recovery support;
- Other as requested in Infrastructure Project.
- Under 35 years old;
- Graduated from reputable university with a degree of Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent;
- Having a good knowledge and proven track record in IT infrastructure preoject;
- Ability to create documentations;
- Ability to self-manage and to manage team.
- Skill to express ideas systematically, skill to create reports;
- Well-developed English communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and in making compelling presentations
- Ability to visualize, articulate, and solve both complex and uncomplicated problems and concepts and make decisions that are sensible and based on available information.
- Willing to work under tight schedule and high pressure
- Creative, innovative and able to work in dynamic working environment
- Fast learning, with ability to follow the order with high productivity
- Year Experience: minimum 3 Years
- Willing to work in Karawang Area
Interesting remuneration package, with exposure to all aspect in project’s cycle, including to domestic & overseas operational activities/training to keep both technical and soft skills sharp and improved.
Please forward your complete application and resume with CODE of POSITION on your email subject latest by March 20, 2020.