We are looking for an experienced and talented Partnership Manager to join the OnlinePajak Partnership team. This team focuses on acquiring, growing and managing relationships with different partners of OnlinePajak’s ecosystem (Consultant partners, Software partners, Payment and FinTech partners,etc.).
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in business development or account management, with previous experience in sales, partnerships or tax and accounting skills
Partnership Manager will be responsible across all stages of the execution of successful partnerships with top-tier companies- from identifying the right partners, proposing exciting partnership angles and executing with a strong focus on analytics and partner’s experience.
- Build and manage long lasting partnerships with Tax/Accounting consultants partner
- Support in building and implementing a partnership program for consultants
- Manage and maintain a strong pipeline of consultants
- Manage the whole partnership life-cycle: prospecting, closing, on-boarding, provide the best partner’s experience
- Demonstrate ability to close deals and think creatively around user needs, partner opportunities and potential solutions
- Provide regular reports
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) from a top university with high grades. A Tax or accounting background highly appreciated
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in a SaaS or technical digital product environment
- Demonstrate success in managing partner’s relationships
- Have good analytical skills in understanding the needs, satisfaction, consultant segmentation model
- Existing network and relationships with the Tax/Accounting departments of top Indonesian companies and/or with Tax/Accounting firms
- Experience driving growth in an ambiguous and complex environment as the business grows
- Entrepreneurial and curious in nature, hungry for growth and responsibility
- Strong written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia Indonesia and English skills
- We provide unbelievable working condition.
- We have an international working environment, so you get the opportunity to work with people from other country and diverse background.
- We are a young workforce, casual and innovative. Come to work in your t-shirt and jeans, bean bag available if you need to get away from your desk. We love discussion and thrive through the sharing ideas.
- We give you plenty opportunity to develop your leadership skill, as we are in the growth stage of our company and looking for the future leader to grow with us.
- We are a result driven company, we value outcome not bureaucracy.