Job Responsibility :
- Documenting all management and change processes.
- Closely working on network switch, core switch, VM, firewall, VSAT, radio link, LTE, wireless, load balancer, etc.
- Installing, configuring and testing equipment, establishing connections and firewalls and defining the policies and procedures of the network are also key duties in this area.
- Troubleshooting network problems and ultimately enhancing performance for users via performance tuning
- Implement secure network access protocols and then monitor and evaluate them for issues.
- Support application team to ensure the application is up and running, accessible from specified requirement
- Evaluate and engage vendor for solutioning, project, and troubleshooting.
- Provide and ensure a network system 24/7 robustness, reliability, and security.
Job Requirement :
- Experience in network design & architecture
- Understanding on network security, firewall, load balancer, and HA
- Hands on with switch and router
- Able to do multi tasking and work under pressure
- Experience handling project and operational of network
- Minimum 3 years experience