- Identify the user’s need and available business process
- Submit system development schedule to the Head of Software Development Center for Operation & Academic
- Monitor the system development schedule
- Ensure the arrangement and system development align with the user’s requirement
- Provide alternative solution and modification needed to fulfill the user’s requirement
- Arrange documentation analysis and design according to user’s need
- Confirm the overall content to user before the application system development completion
- Submit input for trouble shooting occurred in the system development application
- Analyze and verify data reliability to support the system development application
- Identify various opportunities to increase the efficiency of the business process
- Conduct minor programming to the application system development process
- Ensure completeness of the overall application development process and its proper documentation
- Provide user’s guide application for related user
- Provide technical advice and solution to enhance application development performance/business process needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Ensure the effectiveness of the system development process
- Identify the user.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Rawa Belong.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
If you feel that you meet the qualification above and you’re keen in exploring the opportunity, please send your updated resume by clicking the button below.