We are looking for the Senior Staff Legal Operations to join us in Jakarta, Indonesia. In this role your will report to the Director and responsible to handle day to day activity for operating company in Hospitality.
Apart from supporting the Management, you will also be collaborating with our Finance, Accounting, Tax, QA, HR, GA, Legal, and IT.
We will need you to have excellent communication skills in English and in Bahasa Indonesia to interact with internal and external
business clients while addressing complex issues in an accurate, clear and thorough manner.
Key Responsibilites :
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with teams from many disciplines;
- Drafting, reviewing and managing agreements, correspondences, claims and other contractual matters;
- Providing legal advice and negotiating and implementing contracts and other formal arrangements;
- Review all terms and conditions for all products/services that will be launched by the Company to market;
- Managing legal and regulatory risk and other business risk associated;
- Keeping track of any regulatory changes/updates and analysing any regulatory changes towards the Company’s interests, business and operations;
- Providing a strategic solutions and legal advice relating to business decision making process.
- Bachelor's degree from reputable university with a minimum GPA 3.00, preferably a Master’s degree with admittance to the Indonesian Bar (PERADI);
- Positive attitude with high level of integrity;
- Having working experiences in hospitality will be more valuable;
- Minimum 4 years of legal experience in law firms (corporate) and/or in-house counsel;
- Experience with multinational firms would be an advantage;
- Thorough understanding of legal principles applicable to many areas of practice, including regulatory requirements, licensing, commercial contracts, business transactions, Indonesia company corporate laws.
- Comprehensive understanding in law & regulatory compliance matters, particularly in the prevailing laws and regulations in hospitality;
- Excellent legal drafting skills;
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented;
- Fluent in spoken & written English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Word (use of styles, multi-numbered lists, paragraph spacings, etc);
- Proficient in Google Docs & Slides;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Must possess good communication and problem-solving skills;
- Applicant must be able to work independently and in a team, be willing to take the initiative, work under pressure and outside normal hours, and with a variety of people and organizations.