Ensure compliance implementation system and procedure by carrying out HQ audit & Branchess, Analyzing and monitoring organizational cost, and giving recommendation on how to increase budget efficiency.
- Analyze petty cash of all branches.
- Delivery order and invoice cross-check.
- Analyze budget.
- carry out branch audit programs.
- Draft Summary Audit Report (SAR).
- Conduct other administration activity.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English (Advantage).
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): computer literate, understanding basic technical audit procedure, good communication skill, analytical.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.