COMPANY CATEGORY :
Japanese Civil Engineer/Construction Service
JOB SUMMARY :
Undertake self-checking initiatives whilst maintaining quality control of engineers works and ensure adherence to all relevant design criteria and standards.
Developing the technical capability of the existing staff, advise on and give training, assist with continued development and respond to technical queries.
Manage the implementation of discipline specific software for BIM design development.
Work with the Building Services Management team to implement company processes and improve working practices.
- Other related tasks.
EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS :
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Architecture/Civil Engineering major or related major
- Language: English Communicative Level
- Experience: More than 2 years as BIM Engineer or related position
- Must be able to operate BIM software
- Detail will be discussed in the interview
ONLY CV IN ENGLISH WILL BE PROCESSED