The position holder will be responsible for strategically plan and manage supply chain process in the company, logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services. Lead team of supply chain executives. Effective and efficient supply chain process meet company targets.
- Lead, responsible & supervise logistic executives for all supply chain process from inbound to outbound.
- Manage activities in 3PL vendors, warehouse and transportation.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers/manufacturers, retailers and customers.
- Manage shipment from supplier (timing, product, quantity, shipment mode) and delivery to DC warehouse.
- Manage inventory in DC and stores.
- Responsible for stock replenishment in stores, manage stock movement in DC and stores.
- Manage distribution and transportation from DC - stores/customers and from stores to stores.
- Coordinate with regional office, suppliers, 3PL vendors, and other related departments.
- Lead monthly S&OP meeting with Marketing, Sales, Finance, and other related departments. Finalize sales forecast and marketing related activities.
- Reporting and present data. Measure and analyze supply chain KPI’s.
- Manage ordering process to suppliers through Hong Kong regional office.
- Manage and negotiate logistic cost, inventory level, purchase cost/value.
- Prepare and monitor logistic budget, sales forecast, inventory, and purchase budget.
- Initiate and develop new strategies to improve supply chain process.
- At least 8 years relevant working experience in supply chain (demand planning, supply planning, logistic, warehousing) in which 5 years at managerial level.
- Good networking with logistic vendors.
- Team player
- Excellent communication skill