ICS Compute is a System Integration Firm that dedicated theirselves to Cloud Computing. They establish ICS to answer the future challenges, to provide solutions on how to get to market faster, create new experiences, and build operational muscle for sustainable results.
They are currently opening an opportunity for Financial Analyst to join the exciting team.
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, macroeconomics changes, and exchange rate analysis.
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Ensure the company can maximize revenue on every financial aspect.
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is mentioned in virtually any financial analyst job description; familiarity with data query/ data management tools is extremely helpful
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics Development.
- 2-3 years of business finance, finance analyst, or other relevant experience.
- Proficiency in financial modeling techniques.
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
- Good business acumen.