- Understand and implement the vision and mission of the school.
- Implement curricular plans, monitor and evaluate in order to meet requirements and targets.
- Familiar with National curricula. Knowledge of other International curricula (such as Cambridge or Islamic) is an advantage.
- Implement and maintain a positive school environment as well as discipline and safe environment for students.
- Monitoring and reporting students’ progress
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education majoring PGSD, PPKN, Bhs Indonesia, Bhs Inggris, Math, Science (IPA), Counseling or Psychology.
- Minimum 2 year working experiences as subject or homeroom teacher, preferably from National Private School.
- Having Teacher Profession Certificate (PPG or Akta IV).
- Presentable and pleasant personality.
- Capable of using various strategies, methods and techniques of teaching and learning.
- Energetic, lively, discipline, integrity, highly motivated and available to work extra hours within limits.
- Computer savvy.
- Fluent in English.
- Available for full time employment.
- Point of hired: Tegal and willing to be placed in Tegal, Central Java.