- Prepare & analyze Sales Performance Report and Commercial Performance Report.
- Monitor Invoice Sales Price if there are any deviation from PO/OL.
- Analyze of S&OP operation and compare to Budget (Freight, etc.).
- Work together as solution partner/team with Sales team to do improvement in commercial; -if needed
- Analyze and monitor CAPEX processes; also prepare CAPEX reports.
- Conduct the CAPEX meeting to report the CAPEX progress to Management.
- Coordinate with Sales team on WOA process conduct according to SOP.
Bachelor in Accounting or Business Management.
Preferred experience from (Manufacturing) Cost Accounting min. 2 years.
Knowledge in General Business, Cost Accounting, Accounting Principles, reporting based on IFRS & Indo GAAP standard.
Have advance skills in English, Computer knowledge (Excel is a must, PowerPoint and Word).
Strong in Financial and Commercial Analysis, Power BI experience is an advantage.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge,please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow