- Controlling the VAT Out issuance and Monthly VAT Reporting through e-Faktur (Indo Kordsa and subsidiary).
- Prepare Monthly Deferred Tax from Fixed Asset calculation.
- Prepare and analyze Corporate Income Tax Return calculation by monthly basis.
- Maintain Reconcile Balance Sheet for VAT Account.
- Lead the team to facing the Tax Audit process,Tax Objection & Appeal for several cases.
- Update the new tax regulation and distribute to other relevant divisions.
- Assisting or be the internal advisor to other Department related with tax issues.
- Documentation and keeping all the Tax documents securely.
- Assist in obtaining or maintaining Golden Tax Certificate or other thing of tax facilities.
- Have a minimum Bachelor degree in Accounting/Tax or relevant major.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Tax.
- Have at least a Tax Brevet C Certification.
- Advance English communication and Computer skills.
- Competencies needed: Business Insight, Building Collaboration and Analytical Thinking.