As a Legal Guardian of the all SBU’s:
- Providing legal advice and update to business and management on commercial and corporate matters to ensure that the company avoids legal risks that harm the company;
- Drafting, reviewing, advising and negotiating commercial agreements;
- Manage Corporate Governance;
- Providing legal support to corporate actions such as new business projects, franchise agreements, etc (including the regulations, permits & formalities related to that actions);
- Ensuring sustainability of business licenses (permits & formalities) exist and complete for all SBU’s;
- Liaising with external parties including lawyer, government bodies, regulator and business partner.