A single contributor policy advisory and government relations role for an international financial NGO
A global financial focused NGO
- External Stakeholder's mapping and relationship building
- Working with the research team combine the research findings to identify opportunities for different stakeholders to take defined action to advance women's financial inclusion
- Present information, both internally and externally on behalf of the organisation through various channels.
- Working with the director of policy and advocacy in defining the organisation policy position for Southeast Asia
- Create policy papers and positions on important regional topics using data-driven insights
- Undergraduate or master's degree in a relevant discipline
- 6-10 years of work experience in work related to financial services, policy, public affairs and/or advocacy, women's empowerment, or non-profit, with deep Indonesia expertise and working knowledge of policy landscapes in Vietnam and Cambodia are welcome
- Successful track record working within a diverse, multi-cultural global organisation, collaborating with remote colleagues, and delivering high quality work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to travel within Indonesia, around the region, and occasionally to Europe and the U.S.
- Competitive remuneration
- Working in an world-class organization