- Develop a university guidance program in line with the school’s Strategic Plan.
- Develop links between tertiary institutions and the BINUS community to ensure that students are fully informed about their future choices and university options.
- Hold information sessions and consultations for students, parents and teachers.
- Coordinate the calendars of all applications processes as well as external testing.
- Ensure students are familiar with requirements for university applications.
- Analyze whole school trends and data on tertiary offers and student choices.
- Create and submit documents to universities in support of university applicants, including transcripts and recommendations/references.
- Coordinate teacher writing of requested recommendations.
- Min Bachelor degree, preferable in Education
- Minimum 3 years experiences in the related area, and/or have an experience with IB/ Cambridge Curriculum
- Having Good counseling and mentoring skills
- Have minimum 2 year work experience in a relevant field
- Self-motivated and a Team Player at the same time
- Good analytical & conceptual thinking skills, creative and innovative
- Excellent written and spoken English.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button below.