- Receiving input information or complaints from tenants
- Perform problem solving and complaints.
- Make daily, weekly and monthly reports related to tenants and number of visitors
General Qualifications and Experience:
- Age between 21 – 26 years old
- Graduated from Diploma (D3) or higher in Hotel & Tourism from reputable schools.
- Min 2 years experience in similar position within hospitality industry
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Computer Literate
- Good personal and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and highly customer service oriented
- Willing to work in shift