- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1) of any kind.
- A fond interest in photography and videography field, a strong technical knowledge of photography and videography equipment is advantageous.
- Capable to work flexible in schedule/shift, meet deadlines and routine procedures, high quality work by result.
- Capable to learn all detail aspects of company's operations in depth through initial induction training.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point) and English language (writing and verbal).
- Familiarity with Sundanese language, DISC & MBTI personality system is advantageous.
- Work experience in hospitality industry is advantageous.
- Join date will be immediately (expected in April 2021).
Job Opportunity - Bandung Placement
(Note: with initial induction training in Bali)
Pondok Lensa is a customer-oriented photography & videography equipment rental company in Indonesia. We believe that every photographer and videographer have the freedom to express their creativity without being limited by not having the right gears. Therefore, Pondok Lensa exists as a long-term partner for creative photographers and videographers that strives to provide various photography & videography equipment with innovative and satisfactory service. Founded in 2012, we are currently present in 3 areas across the nation (Bandung - Bali - Jakarta).
Company Size: 51-100 Employees
Pondok Lensa is on a transformation journey to be an even more established organization and is striving to be the most professional and humane-oriented rental company in Indonesia for all its customers and employees. We are currently looking for a highly committed and experienced candidate for Branch Supervisor for an immediate placement in Bandung (West Java). Induction training will be held minimum 8 weeks in Bali.
- Lead branch operations towards effective collaboration and act as the primary contact for the branch; ensuring all operations activities are in line with company values, policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Be responsible for the supervision and management of the branch to achieve operational excellence in all aspects of operations through KPI (Key Performance Indicator) measurement.
- Ensure compliance in all areas of administrations, customer services, branch operations, financial transactions, and loss prevention through robust control procedures.
- Collaborate with Area Operations Manager and other divisions to accurately and timely complete assigned operations tasks and projects, as well as report on ongoing issues and solutions.
- Proactively identify operations challenges at the branch and lead process improvement to deliver customer satisfactions; promptly and politely address operational issues that might arise day or night (troubleshooting).
- Proactively stay up to date to photography and videography equipment; conduct training for new hires and existing team to keep their knowledge, service, and productivity levels high.
- Communicate clearly and positively to the team to create a focus on effective and highly-engaged operations; and take disciplinary actions if any employees consistently perform below expectations.
Required Work Experiences and Skills
- At least 3 years work experience in retail operations as a branch supervisor or equivalent positions, managing total team of 20 employees.
- A track record of running organization (hiring/firing), taking ownership, and maintaining high levels of productivity without direct supervision.
- A people person who understands how to positively instruct and lead team members towards the path of professional excellence.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to changes, and manage unexpected situations that may arise due to negligence of employees or other causes.
- Strong understanding of performance management and operations excellence principles, a high sense of customer service and problem-solving aptitude.
- Knowledge of diverse business functions such as operations, marketing, finance, human resources, IT, etc.
- Strong communication skills and knowledge of human-to-human relationship.
If you see yourself fit and would enjoy the above conditions, you are invited to drop your CV and brief explanation of why you think you fit in this position. We will notify you through email (from email@example.com) once we have the information if you are put through the next step of recruitment process.
Make sure your email information in submitted CV is correct and actively checked. We look forward to welcoming you to be part of our team!